A MESSAGE FROM OUR LEAD INSTRUCTOR:
Hit the Barre's slogan is "Fire. Sculpt. Fuel." We are dedicated to the enjoyable task of not only teaching you the techniques of a dancer, but to also witness the development of your mental and physical growth. Here at Hit the Barre, we will be able to guide you in obtaining your goals to having a more toned, shaped and lifted body through ballet fundamentals. To the parents, we hope that by enrolling your child at Hit the Barre you intend to take an active part in helping maintain an enthusiastic attitude in dancing for your child at all times. You must place your trust in us to make proper decisions in your child’s best interest. We are here to help your child appreciate the Art of Dance. -Jennifer Israel
RULES & POLICIES
- Register for barre classes in advance, they have a tendency to fill quickly on the weekends especially!
- There is a late fee of $10 for our weekend classes as they do tend to reach maximum capacity. You have 12 hours prior to class to cancel.
- Arrive ten minutes early for class.
- Leave outside shoes on the rack in the waiting lounge.
- Grip socks must ALWAYS be worn during class. We do have grip socks available for purchase.
- Dress attire should be fitting so the instructor may see your lines to better correct formation if needed.
- Legs should be covered to at least a crop length.
- Please shut off all cellular devices or place them on silent in the studio.
- Leave personal belongings in the back room on the shelves.
- Constantly coming in and out of the studio during class is disruptive please be mindful to others in class. (If the child care attendant needs you they will quietly take you out of class.)
- If you have to leave early during a barre class please inform the instructor ahead of time.
- There will be no food or gum permitted in the studio; water and other beverages for hydration are permitted.
- Have fun!